Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New...

New seasons bring new blogs. I used to journal entirely via paperback journals, now it's more like 90% blogs and 10% paper. I share most of my life with anyone who will choose to read, although I reserve my most intimate concerns and thoughts for my paper journal. So my life has changed a bit recently in 2 major ways: 1st, I have a girlfriend and 2nd, I changed positions at work. So now I have to learn to be 'coupled' which is weird a little for me, I have been single for so long, i have to remember how to be 'with' someone. But it's a good thing :-) At work the change of position is in one way excellent because the stress level went down about 99%, but I also can't help but feel a little defeated, especially because I have been here for an entire year and this is really a downward move for me. But It is new opportunity to grow!!!

No comments: